Monday, February 2, 2015

Evaluate

I'm taking a moment to evaluate myself. I am currently 25lbs over my ideal weight for my height. While I have the anxiety somewhat under control, the depression is not. I'm home all day in minor but significant chronic pain due to carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm not sure what to do for work not that I am very limited in my time that I'm able to spend on the computer. I could go back to school, but I'm not sure what I would want to study and for what career. The little black dog sits restless at my feet. I have recently cut 95% of the dairy from my diet and bread as well. I feel better. Tonight will be my last glass of wine for the near future as my doctor's visit today resulted in a Rx for Wellbutrin (and samples of blood drawn). I take alcohol and medication very seriously. Hopefully it's all for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment